Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Landon's other parent






Those of you who've done "Growing Kids God's Way" will appreciate this one.


Funny Hudson Quote #1:


Hudson was telling Rick and Kathryn about his day (very exciting as he spent the afternoon and evening at his friends' house) when Landon came up repeatedly trying to get Hudson's attention with his typical, "Brother?...BROTHER?...BROTHER!!?..."


Hudson: "Landon, I'm talking right now. Here, [pulled Landon's hand onto his forearm] put your hand on my arm to let me know you want to talk and as soon as I finish my story I'll talk to you."


Funny Hudson Quote #2:


After putting Hudson and Landon to bed, Rick crawled up onto the top bunk with Hudson to lay with him for a few minutes, as he sometimes does with both older boys. After a minute or two, the silence was broken...


Landon: "Brother?"

[silence]

Landon: "BROTHER?"

[silence]
Landon: "BROTHER!!!!?"

Hudson: "What, Landon?"

Landon: "Hi."

Hudson: "Hi, Landon. [turning to Rick] Do you see why he drives me crazy sometimes at night?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars! We are still roaring, as we can picture the entire two situations. What we are amazed at is how Landon is talking!!! We can't wait to see all of you again. The picture of Landon and I at the pool reminds me of how wet I let him get Easter Sunday....it was so fun.
When are you going to let Hudson teach "Growing Kids"....?