Thursday, August 17, 2006

What's New



Hi all. All is well with us here. We've had a good couple of weeks. Rick has a four day weekend this week so we're all hanging out together. We spent the morning with friends with a bunch of kids playing at a pool together.

Kathryn is doing well. She's understandably fatigued but overall doing well. The boys are doing great, except Landon has developed a little bit of sniffles. They're a laugh a minute.

Funny Hudson Quote of the week:

"No, it was Landon's."

After Hudson's nap, I took Landon into the bathroom to put him on the potty chair when I saw one of the nice towels with the boys name's embroidered on them on the floor with something purple on it. It looked like marker or something to me. I walked to Hudson and said, "I need you to come to your bathroom and explain something to me."

He knew to what I was referring immediately and said, "Well, after I went to the bathroom you forgot to wash my hands so I went in to wash them, but the soap dispensor was out of soap. So I went to get some baby wash from the tub but I couldn't reach it. So I got some bubble bath [which is purple] but I spilled some in the tub. So I got a towel to clean up my mess."

"So you used your good towel to clean it up?"

"No, it was Landon's."

And it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hudson, your new "dooo" is really great. Isn't it time for a haircut?
Landon, you are so blonde? ....and
so long!!!
Hudson, your comments are very appropriate. We pray for you as dealing with a Doctor and a Lawyer on a daily basis has to be a challenge....and I think you out-do both of them. Love you all.